These are the instructions on How to remove or bypass the FRP Protection from Lava Z1S LZG402 Smartphone using the SPD Research Tool.
Steps to remove FRP Protection from Lava Z1S LZG402
- Download and install SPD/UniSoc Drivers on the Computer. If SPD/UniSoc Drivers are already installed on the computer, then SKIP this step.
- Download and Extract the Lava Z1S LZG402 FRP package on the computer. After Extracting the Lava Z1S LZG402 FRP package, you will be able to see the following files:
- Download and Extract the SPD Research Tool on the Computer. After Extracting the SPD Research Tool, you will get the following files:
- Double-Click on the ResearchDownload.exe to Launch the SPD Research Tool.
- Once SPD Research Tool is Launched, Click on the Load Packet Button and Load the Lava Z1S LZG402 FRP File (found inside the extracted file in Step#2).
- Connect your Device to the Computer using the USB Cable (make sure the device is Power Off).
- Click on the Start Download button.
- Now, the FRP Removal process will begin and may take a few seconds to complete.
- During the FRP Removal process, your device will restart automatically. Once the FRP Removal process is completed, you will be able to see the Green Passed Message.
- Now, Close SPD Research Tool and Disconnect your Lava Z1S LZG402 Smartphone from the Computer.
Congratulations! Now, Restart the Device, and you won’t be facing the FRP protection on the device.
[*] Caution: Removing the FRP (factory reset protection) from the Android Device will wipe the data from the device. Therefore, we recommend you backup your data before following the tutorial above.
[*] Lava Stock Firmware: If you are looking for the original firmware for your device, then head over to Download Lava Stock Firmware page.
[*] Lava USB Driver: If you are looking for the original USB Driver for your device, then head over to Download Lava USB Driver page.
[*] Credits: The FRP file shared above was made using the Lava Z1S LZG402 Stock Firmware. So, full credit goes to Lava Team for sharing the Firmware for free.