These are instructions on how to flash or install the RDA Bin file(firmware) using Multi IEdownload Tool on devices running on RDA Chipset.
Requirements: Your Mobile Device should have at least 20-30 percent of battery to perform the Flashing Process.
Install RDA .bin Firmware using Multi IEdownload Tool
- Download and install the RDA USB Drivers on your Computer. If RDA Drivers are already installed on your computer then Skip this Step.
- Download and extract Multi IEdownload Tool on your computer. After extracting, you will be able to see the following files:
- Now, Open Multi_IEdownload_eng.exe.
- Once Multi IEdownload Tool is launched, you will be able to see the following screen:
- Now, Click on the browse button and locate the RDA Bin file from your computer.
- Now, connect your Mobile Device to the computer (make sure the device is power off, and the battery is not removed).
- Now, click on the Start All button to begin the flashing process.
- The flashing process will take a few minutes to flash the firmware on your Mobile Device. Once flashing is completed, you will be able to see the success message on the screen.
Congratulations, Now your Mobile Device is successfully running the RDA Bin Stock ROM you have Downloaded.
[*] Take Backup: Take a Phone backup before using the Multi_IEdownload Tool as because during the flashing process your personal data will be removed.
[*] Multi_IEdownload Tool is capable of flashing RDA 881X based firmware files to the Android device, which supports the RDA file.
[*] Compatibility issue: If Multi_IEdownload Tool doesnt work in Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10, in that situation right click on the Multi_IEdownload_eng.exe > Properties > Run this Program in compatibility mode for Windows XP.
[*] Credits: Multi_IEdownload Tool is created by RDA Inc, so full credit goes to them for this tool.