These are instructions on how to root Xolo Play T1000 Smartphone (running on android 4.1.1) without using any application and Computer.
Requirements: Your Xolo Play T1000 should have at least 20-30 percent of phone battery to perform the rooting process.
Root Xolo Play T1000
- Enable Mobile Data or WiFi on your Xolo Play T1000 Smartphone (Important Step).
- Open Phone Dialer on your Smartphone and Type: *7813294# and Press on the Call button.
- Now, you will be able to see the Xolo Root Page with Warning Message. Simply Tick the “I accept the terms and conditions” box.
- Thats It. Your Xolo Play T1000 Smartphone is rooted now.
- Now, Download and Install the SuperSU application from the Google Play Store. Once installation is completed Open SuperSU, now you will be able to use it without the need of installing SuperSU binary.
Optional: You can also verify the root status of your device by using the Root Checker App.
[*] No data loss process: Your Android Phone Data like contacts, pictures, videos, music and etc will be not affected with the above method.
[*] Warranty Void: Your Xolo Play T1000 Smartphone Warranty will be void after following the above tutorial. Even if you complete unroot your Smartphone through SuperSU, you cannot recover the Phone warranty.
[*] Another method: If you dont want to void your Xolo Play T1000 smartphone warranty permanently, then you should try vRoot Method to root your Smartphone.
[*] Xolo Stock Firmware: If you are looking for the Original Stock Firmware then head over to the Download Xolo Stock Firmware page.
[*] Xolo USB Driver: If you are looking for the Original USB Driver, then head over to the Download Xolo USB Driver page.
[*] Credits: The Method used on this page is made by Xolo Officially, thus it requires you to have Mobile Data or WiFi enabled before rooting the Smartphone. Whenever you root your device, Xolo registers the root information thus you can not claim for warranty permanently.