How to Root Karbonn A15
Updated on January 1, 2020
In this page we are going to guide you How to Root Karbonn A15 (running on android 4.0.4) using Android Root Unlock ToolKit on Windows Computer.
Requirements: Your Karbonn A15 smartphone should have at least 20-30 percent battery to perform the rooting process.
Root Karbonn A15
- Download and install Karbonn A15 USB Driver on Windows Computer. In case you have already installed the USB driver then SKIP this step.
- Enable USB Debugging mode on your Karbonn A15 smartphone. To Enable USB Debugging: Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging (Tick to enable it).
- Download and extract Android Root Unlock Toolkit on your computer. After extracting you will be able to see the following files:
- Now, Open ICS_Root_Unlocker.bat (you have extracted this in the above step).
- Once ICS_Root_Unlocker.bat is launched, you will be able to see the following screen:
- Now, connect your Karbonn A15 smartphone to the computer and allow ICS_Root_Unlocker.bat to recognize your smartphone (wait for 30 seconds).
- Once ICS_Root_Unlocker.bat recognize your device, Press “Enter” from keyboard to begin the rooting process.
- After Pressing “Enter“, ICS_Root_Unlocker.bat will start daemon process and during this process your phone will restart automatically.
- That’s it. Now your Karbonn A15 is successfully Rooted. To check whether your tab is rooted correctly, open Applications Menu, there you will be able to see a new app installed, called SuperSU. If this app exist then it means you have successfully rooted your Karbonn A15.
Optional: You can also verify the root status of your device by using the Root Checker Application.
[*] No data loss process: Your Phone Data like contacts, pictures, videos, music and etc will be not affected with the above method. In short, no data loss process.
[*] Phone Warranty: If you follow the above instructions your phone warranty may be void.
[*] How to unroot? To unroot your device, Open SuperSU > Settings > Full Unroot.
[*] Karbonn Stock Firmware: If you are looking for the original Stock Firmware, then head over to the Karbonn Stock Firmware page.
[*] Karbonn USB Driver: If you are looking for the original usb driver then head over to the Download Karbonn USB Driver page.