Android 5 and Beyond allows you to record high-quality screen videos of the android device without the need for Root Access. On Android KitKat or below, we have to root the device first to record the screen video.
Here on this page, we have shared the 10 best screen recorder apps for Android 5.0, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0, 10.
1. Screen Recording and Mirror: It allows you to create live screen videos in high resolution (save as mp4). Beside this it also supports the AllCast Receiver App (Google Chrome App) which allows you to mirror the phone on your desktop. In short, if record anything through Mirror you can play it on your computer using AllCast Receiver App live.
2. EZ Screen Recorder: It also allows you to record the live screen video. Beside this it also allows you record the video without any watermark.
3. Screen Recorder: It allows you to record the screen video and share it to Youtube, Facebook, Google Drive and Dropbox. It also allows you to save the video to the device. It doesn’t show any ads, not any watermark, nor any video length limit.
4. Riv Recorder: It works only on Android 5 Lollipop or above. It doesnt record the audio.
5. AZ Screen Recorder: It allows you to record the unlimited video length with no watermark. You can record the video as HD and Full HD.
6. Screen Recorder by VN Solutions: It allows you to record unlimited video length in multiple resolution.
7. Telecine: It shows 3 seconds countdown before recording the screen video. It hides the USB debugging notification from the status bar so that you can record your screen smoothly and professionally.
8. Screen Recorder – No Root: It allows you to record the screen while playing games, making outgoing calls, and Skype Chat. It also allows you to record video from the front-facing camera (that will overlay the screen video).
9. Rec.: It allows you to record longer screen videos with audio (up to 1 hour). It comes with very simple and elegant interface which makes it very easy to use.
10. Screen Recorder: Beside recording the screen video this application allows you to record the audio and add your banner in the video (both are pro feature).
[*] No need of Root on Android 5.0 or Above: Android 5.0, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0 doesnt need to be rooted to use any screen recorder application.
[*] Need to root Android 2.3-4.4: Android 4.X or before needs to be rooted to record the screen video.
[*] We use Mirror, and Telecine application as both come with a simple interface and easy to use.